By\ Najeeb Yabili
SMA NEWS – ADEN
Whoever stands in front of the events of Yemen, north and south for the years 1977/1978/1986/1990/1997 until today, will put a number of question marks (?) And exclamation (!) In front of what happened during the year 2015, he will stand before wonders and oddities, including:
- February 21, 2015 – President Hadi’s escaped from Sana’a.
- March 26, 2015 – President Hadi’s escaped from Aden.
- The outcome of the period March 26 – the number of injuries is 5463.
- May 31, 2015 – The number of martyrs is 546.
- May 6, 2015 – 85 people were killed on board a ferry that was on its way from Tawahi to Brega (men, women and children).
- 21 August 2015 – The martyrs of Block 25 in Mansoura, when the Houthis executed 7 of its youths.
- November 16, 2015 – More than 50 young men were killed in an ambush by the Houthis near Bab al-Mandab.
- December 6, 2015 – Major General Jaafar Mohammad Saad, Mohammad Abdullah Zain, Tariq Ahmed Salem Obaid and Fadi Abbas Al-Aqrabi were martyred.
- June 1, 2015 – 17 martyrs were killed in Aden airport by a missile attack.
- April 15, 2015 – The martyrs of Khormaksar: Fawaz Bashrahil, Mohammad Amzarbeh, Salem Ali Qatam, Khaled Al-Ammari and Ahmed Al-Zoghly.
- April 17, 2015 – Nevin Jamil and the young Fahmy Hussein were martyred.
It is difficult to count the victims of 2015 in a limited space, and whoever stands in front of the 2015 scene puts a thousand questions: How did 2015 pass unnoticed? And why have faces of sinister not revealed?!